Abstract submission is now open!
You may submit abstracts for posters or oral presentations. Please note that time slots for oral presentations are limited and therefore oral presentations will be assigned on a competitive basis.
Deadline for abstract submission: 1st December 2019
- Abstracts should briefly outline the aim of the study and methods applied, and present the main findings and principal conclusions.
- Abstracts should be submitted using the registration webpage of the conference (https://www.bayceer.uni-bayreuth.de/bat2020/en/).
- Please remember to include the correct e-mail address for correspondence concerning the submission and whether your preference is for an oral or poster presentation.
- Presentations with more than one author should remember to indicate the name of the presenting author.
- Abstracts should not exceed 400 words (excluding title, authors names, and address).
Please ensure that your abstract conforms to the following guidelines:
- Word file (REMARK: Please not with extension .docx).
- Title: 11 pt, bold, Times New Roman
- Authors: capital, 11 pt, Times New Roman, letters not in bold, include full first given names
- Institution name, address and E-mail address of corresponding author: normal script, 11 pt
- Text: should be continuous in normal script, 11 pt, Times New Roman, 2 cm left margins and exact 12pt line spacing
You can download the guidelines as pdf (281 KB).
Acceptance of submitted papers
All abstracts sent in by 1st December 2019 will be reviewed by the conference scientific committee. Authors will receive notification, confirming whether their paper(s) have been accepted for a poster or oral presentation.